This year, BC Creates Virtually as industry leaders and creators together present a multi-sector Showcase that features contributions from across film, television, interactive digital media, book and magazine publishing, and music in celebration of Creative Industries Week.
Livestreamed at 12:00 PM PDT on Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Welcome & Proclamation, The Honourable Melanie Mark, Minister, Tourism, Arts, Culture & Sport for British Columbia
- Welcome Remarks, Bob D’Eith, Parliamentary Secretary for Arts and Film
- Opening Remarks, Prem Gill, CEO, Creative BC
- Interview with B.C. author Monique Gray Smith by Heidi Waechtler, Executive Director of the Association of Book Publishers of BC
- Presentation, Magazine Association of BC
- Performance by IAMTHE LIVING with Introduction by Dawn Pemberton, Music BC Board Director
- Creative Technology Highlight Reel with Presenter Tara Kemes, General Manager, Cinesite Vancouver
- Producer Chat with Trish Dolman, Screen Siren Pictures and Haydn Wazelle, Tabula Data with Introduction by Tracey Friesen, Managing Vice-President, BC Producers Branch, CMPA
- Animation and Visual Effects Highlight Reel with Presenter Michelle Grady, EVP, Sony Imageworks
- IATSE 891 Introduces OurWork.ca Presented by Phil Klapwyk, Business Representative, IATSE Local 891
- BC Motion Picture Industry Impact and Appreciation with Introduction by Gemma Martini, CEO, Martini Studios and MPPIA Board Member
Sign-up for daily alerts here and bookmark this page!