Following the release of their debut self-titled album “Lion Fox Bear” in 2017, the dynamic trio consisting of Christopher Arruda, Ryan McMahon and Cory Woodward joined forces for their No Turning Back Tour and never looked back! Find out what Lion Bear Fox had to say when we recently caught up:
1) Q: Does your album have a theme?
A: Yes. Hope and redemption. Living to your purpose.
2) Q: Rave about someone that participated in this project.
A: Our producer. Nyg… man. Thank you.
3) Q: Tell us about another BC album that we should listen to.
A: Love Versus – Leeroy Stagger
4) Q: What is your favourite BC venue or town to play in
A: Oh… hard… Dream Cafe, The Grotto and we just headlined the first high school folk fest in Lake Country.
5) Q: Name a BC artist that’s had an influence on your music.
A: Matthew Rogers from Harpoonist and the Axe Murderer
FOLLOW Lion Fox Bear